Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pic's from the old DHW Offroad Track in San Diego!


I was searching the Internet last night for some info on a blog that I have been working on and I happened to come across these old photo's of Discount Hobby Warehouse RC off-road track here in San Diego I thought some of the old school racers would get a kick out of these. I miss these days of racing. I can remember the day's of wearing turn marshall jackets! LOL!

Below I also found some pic's of M&M Hobbies as well.... Man does this bring back some good times from the past!

The photo's are courtesy of Blaze Web Creations below is their link:

www.blazewebcreations.com

Stay tuned for my next blog....

1 comment:

  1. i miss mnm :( that place and socal were my favorite tracks in the late 90's. and too bad dhw doesn't have that offroad track anymore, as i just moved down to sd from the sfv... i only got to race there once during the roar socal series, again in the late 90's...

    ReplyDelete