Monday, September 14, 2009

Pics from this past weekend's JBRL Electric Race










These are some pictures I took at this past weekend's race at Pegasus Hobbies. I didn't get a chance to take as many photo's as I would have liked but I was able to get a few out..... The Banzai Team was out in full force..... Sorry I didn't get some pics of Jake McGarvey, Sean Silva and Zach Rogers, Scott... I will get some in at the next race and I will e-mail you, all of these by tomorrow....
Having said that I had a blast this past weekend I pitted with Ed Garcia and Jim Cooper local racers from San Diego which I call home.... It was nice to race with people that live 10 minutes from me... I will blog more tomorrow about this past weekend. I just wanted to get these out for people to see... Jimmy once again, you did a good job hosting the event. One of his tech crew loves to give me a hard time in tech. He played mind games with me right before my main telling me my rear tires weren't balanced..... Jimmy what are we going to do with your guys! It was a blast all in all I wouldn't have changed a thing!
Oh and a big thanks for my spectrum receiver I was given by your Sponsor. I now will be up grading to a 2.4 radio. I have used all of the sponsor's products this year that I received at each JBRL. It has been a great racing season.
Stay tuned for my next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment