Monday, September 21, 2009

Attn: Locals at Pegasus Hobbies

After reading several posts from concerned racers last night I thought it was in my best interests to respond to their concerns about what I have been saying on my blog. Let me be very clear in no way do I want to see the racing program go under at Pegasus Hobbies. I personally will continue to go and support James and the track crew on Saturday's when I am not racing a two day race, on-road, or JBRL Electric Event.

Last Friday, I wrote an article that started a bevy of resentment towards me and my blog. In that article I protected all sources I sited, including the main interview. I wrote that article unbiased as possible. I am speaking to those whose heavily criticized me last Saturday and Sunday. I don't want anything to happen to your race program, I personally will continue to support it as I do all race programs on this blog. I would never tell any racer or write an article to boycott any hobby shop or race track!

At this time I want to say thank you to both James and Louis for putting in so much time and hard work on that track. James you and Louis have really built a quality Saturday night club racing program over the past year. If your looking to race with the fast guys Pegasus is still the place to race. James both you Louis and the hobby shop have made it possible for me to have a place to club race that fits into my Saturday schedule. I drive an hour and a half to race at Pegasus for JBRL practice.

Furthermore, I extend my hand to James and the people helping him run the racing program on Saturday nights at Pegasus. If there is anything I can do to help promote your Saturday races I will put it on this blog. I would like to pick up with James where I left off with Louis.

Right Now! At this time there will be no more blogs about the recent situation at Pegasus Hobbies. Louis hasn't returned my texts or phone calls since late last week. Meaning I get the hint. I will leave him alone, and not make this an uncomfortable situation for him, or anyone involved in this matter anymore. I want to focus my energy on getting behind James and helping him keep the program going.

My door is always open. Louis knows how to get in touch with me, should he want to speak with me in the near future. I am doing my best here to bridge the gap with several people who are upset with me for what I have written.

I take much pride in writing this blog. I personally will continue to bring new and interesting articles to this site so please continue to read it.

Stay tuned for my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment