Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pegasus Hobbies Racing Tonight

If you happen to be getting ready for the next JBRL electric series race, tonight is your second to last chance of racing before the much anticipated 7th round JBRL Electric race at Pegasus Hobbies in Montclair, CA. I expect there to be a full class of Truck Stock for club racing tonight. This track usually pulls a good 12 to 15 drivers in this class not to mention they also get a full class in Slash and Stock Buggy averaging between 7 and 10 drivers. All in all they usually get between 9 and 12 heats regularly, but I heard last week they had an amazing turnout because everyone is getting ready for next Sunday's race.
This venue was supposed to be at West Coast RC Raceway and Hobby Garage but due to certain circumstances this race has been moved to Pegasus Hobbies. I look forward to a re-scheduled race at West Coast from it's pictures and what certain drivers have told me it is a great facility. I will blog about these guys in due time. Back to Pegasus it really is one of my favorite stops on the JBRL circuit because it is a short 1.5 hour drive up the I-15 for me but more importantly it is always one of the biggest turnouts every year for electric racing. In June at the last JBRL race we weren't done till after 9:30pm that race had like 26 mains. Jimmy always hosts a big day of racing and I am sure it will be the same for 9/13/09....
Earlier this this week, I touched base with Louis Flood the race director for Saturday's club racing at Pegasus. He mentioned to me that Pegasus recently got online and will be able to post the race results soon... I look forward to bringing those to you.... The races start at 5:00pm and the entry fee is $10.
So get out there and get your ride ready for the up coming JBRL Race. By the way this round will be run wet...... So get the right tires....
Here are some info links Below:
Stay tuned for my next blog...




No comments:

Post a Comment