Monday, September 21, 2009

2009 Reedy Truck Race of Champions Layout


Jimmy Babcock just sent me these photo's around 1:30 this afternoon the layout is in for the 2009 Reedy Truck Race of Champions. This layout looks awesome! I was considering not racing this weekend now after looking at this layout. I think I'll be having a talk with my wife to see about this racing this one!

I will be blogging throughout the week about the upcoming race this weekend at Hot Rod Hobbies.... Note: Zack Rodgers won the track layout contest. This track has several familiar elements that were in the past several tracks. Please get out there tomorrow night because there will be a full house for the local points series club race. Racing starts at 6:00pm.

Man I wish I lived closer to this track!

Below is the link to Hot Rod Hobbies:

http://www.hotrodhobbies.com/

Stay tuned for my next blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment