Sunday, May 30, 2010

RC Insider teams up with El Cajon Hobbies...

Good Morning Everyone,

Before I make my way out to Barona RC Speedway today, I want to take the time to let everyone know I apologise for not getting the Richard Smith Profile Blog done this week. I have been running and gunning all week working like a mad man gathering content for my new site rcinsider.com.

The best news this week for me was being able to contact Richard's sister Linda. She gave me a wonderful bio on Richard. I can't wait to share this with you. I realise the Richard Smith Memorial race is today, but his story is timeless... (To me his story will never get out dated, that is why I am a part of this wonderful hobby.)

On to Business News: At this time I am able to announce that the RC Insider and El Cajon Hobbies have agreed to cross promote each other's businesses. This past Friday I had a meeting with Vik the owner of El Cajon Hobbies and I presented some idea's to him. He was very receptive. At this time I am letting all of So Cal know El Cajon Hobbies is the Official Hobby Shop of the RC Insider. Very soon you will see the El Cajon Hobbies Team Trailer will the new RC Insider graphics on it...

I am looking forward to this working relationship. I have more to blog about Team ECH and their shop but I am saving it for the new site... I also have more info on some up coming driver news that will be released next week... (This is a great get for the RC Insider)!

Finally on May 19th El Cajon Hobbies was burglarized. Around 28,000 dollars worth of RC related products were taken out of the hobby shop. Last Friday I did my part in trying to help this business by getting the surveillance video on Chanel 6's 10pm news. Hopefully these guys get caught soon...

Below are links:

http://www.elcajonhobby.com/

http://www.rcinsider.com/

Stay tuned for my next blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment