Saturday, May 15, 2010

UPGRADE RC SKIN IT TO WIN IT RACE!

Good Morning Everyone,

I just arrived at my hotel this morning here in Hesperia, CA. Instead of going to the J Concepts Wave Race this weekend I chose to attend the UPGRADE RC SKIN IT TO WIN IT RACE at Fun Time Hobbies in Hesperia, CA. I am now off to the track to get set-up. I will be bringing you a couple of blogs all weekend long, as well as taking some video. I will have a few new video's up next week when I return to San Diego.

Next week I'll have the blog up and running again... I used this week to get my truck ready for the race and babysit the little one. I have plenty to talk about JBRL, SOCAL-RC, you name it I'll be right there in the middle of it.... In fact I already have a blog meant to go last week. It is written I just need to do a little more editing and quite possibly I might get it out this weekend. If you haven't gotten a chance check out thercinsider youtube channel! Please subscribe and give me your feedback.....

I plan on adding at least two new video's each week... Ok I'm off to get some coffee and go race...

Stay tuned for my next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment