Wednesday, June 9, 2010

RC Insider to use JBRL Photographers Photos!

Another good announcement to make the RC Insider's blog this evening is I have reached and agreement with Chris Kaspar of RNC Photography. They are the JBRL photographers that currently take pictures from each round of the JBRL this year. I have had a couple of very good phone calls with Chris in the past couple of weeks and I appreciate him letting me use these photo's. My requirement to use them is that I not only plug their photography website on my new site but also plug West Coast's up coming races! Not a problem for me Danny likes this blog and I am sure he will like the new word press layout I am going to drop in a couple of weeks.

I originally intended on asking these guys if I could use these photo's for my site but since I haven't put it up yet I didn't ask. As you know I do plug charity events and memorial races on this blog that is how Chris and I got in touch with each other recently. So after discussing the charity photo's we put a plan together for the JBRL Races and West Coast Races that I am allowed to use the photo's to promote those events as well as use the photos to jazz the site up if need be! As I explained to Chris it isn't easy creating content but I am getting it done slowly but surely...

I along with Team El Cajon Hobbies will be in attendance this Friday June 18th at West Coast RC Raceway and Hobby Garage. Hopefully I can touch base with Danny, give him a RC Insider Shirt and discuss a couple of idea's I have for the KO PROPO races that he is running at his track this year...

Summer racing is in full swing and you better believe there are plenty of races to catch and the RC Insider plans to be at most of them... Provided the wife has no other plans for me! LOL!

Below are links:

http://www.rncfoto.com/

Stay tuned for my next blog...

2 comments:

  1. We at RnCFoto are excited about opportunity to work with Jeremy. This is good news for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am looking forward to this relationship! Before christmas I raced at OCRC on a friday night Right across from Jimmy and his dad! I was pitting in the Halverson's pit area and I introduced myself briefly at the time....

    I'll see you guys in Bakerfield Saturday!

    ReplyDelete