Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rocketshipracing.com closes on 2 buildings in SD!

Breaking News....

Keith Jones of Rocketshipracing.com and Jones Cancer Foundation called me yesterday and left a message. That message was to let me know that he is closing on two buildings here in San Diego next week. He also asked me, if I wanted to tour the properties with him, and proceeded to offer me a lifetime membership to his new indoor race facility that he will be building. I plan to take a tour with him next week and bring you pictures and possibly some video of the two locations...

Last month, I wrote an article about indoor off road racing coming to San Diego. Keith Jones was at the center of that story. Right now in my opinion Keith Jones is the hottest RC story to hit this county... Yesterday, we traded texts all afternoon and didn't get a chance to talk. This weekend I plan on touching base with him and finding out which of the two buildings will hold the indoor off road RC track....

In other news today my blog got a good endorsement from Matt Chamber's of Upgrade RC and Team Losi Racing today. He mentioned on rctech.net that he likes my blog! This is what I like to hear, becasue it makes me keep looking for interesting stories to bring all of you as often as I can!

Stay tuned for my next blog...

Here is a link to the website....

http://www.rocketshipracing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment