Thursday, October 15, 2009

News and Notes for this Week...

Dear Readers,

I have taken the past couple of weeks off from writing my blog due to my work schedule. I am now just getting back to answering a few e-mail requests and getting ready to post a few new articles to this blog.

I just wrapped up my first JBRL series this past weekend. I met some really cool drivers over the course of this racing season. I am already looking forward to next year. I have some good news. I will be partnering with socal-rc.com an RC website based out of San Diego, CA. I met the group a few weeks ago and spoke with one of the Administrators. Socal-rc.com has endorsed my blog and will be making a special spot on their website for it. I cannot thank them enough...

I am in the process of making banners for my EZ UP Tent. Please stop by my pits next year and pick up some swag.... I will be rolling out stickers, cards, T-shirts, etc... T-shirts will be for sale but, very low priced. Over the Holidays when Jimmy gets a little bit of a break I will be talking to him about donating a few shirts for the JBRL give aways for next years series races.

It has been a great year for me in this hobby and I only look to help promote and make it even better. Please continue to follow my blog I have some really cool articles to come out about some new tracks, drivers, and rules that are on the horizon for next years racing season....

Check out the link below:

http://www.socal-rc.com/

Stay tuned for my next Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment