Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome to the RC Insider...

Hi,

My name is Jeremy Flint and I would like to invite all RC enthusiasts to my blog RC Insider. This is my beta version for a potential website. This blog will have something for everyone to enjoy. My vision for this blog is to make this a marketing and promotional tool for everyone in the RC racing community. In the beginning I plan to start right here in Southern California. As the blog picks up and gains momentum then I will expand into other parts of the US. Some of my plans that I have for this blog are local race reports, features on up and coming local racers, product reviews and interviews with the people who design and work with the latest RC products.

Please stay tuned and check back often..

2 comments:

  1. cool! another rc blogger in socal! look forward to reading it :)

    mine is at http://ra99gt-rcracing.blogspot.com/, and i've added u to my blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jeremy. I've been doing one at CRCRC in Columbus Ohio for over a year now and it really seems to help promote the track. I'll add you to my RC blog list too. www.crcrc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete